The Good Food Guide reviews the very best restaurants, pubs and cafés throughout the UK. Completely independent, our reviews are based on feedback from thousands of readers and the expertise of our cast of anonymous inspectors.
The 2012 edition features a host of new eateries alongside perennial favourites charting the very best of British dining. From great value cafés to top-end restaurants, the Guide highlights the perfect places for celebratory meals, romantic dinners and business lunches. Detailed, informative reviews revealing the dishes, chefs and new restaurant gems to look out for are organised by region with clear and detailed maps, from Scotland to Cornwall, Northern Ireland to Norfolk.
Written from scratch every year, The Good Food Guide is highly regarded by diners and chefs alike, and is consistently the nation's bestselling restaurant guide.
• The UK's bestselling restaurant guide
• Over 1,300 of the best restaurants from around the country
• Handy search functions to easily locate ideal restaurants
• Colourful, detailed maps with added zoom functions
• Get the Good Food Guide 2012 straight to your iPad and find the best eateries on-the-go