Going from one to two children can seem daunting. If you're expecting your second child but already struggling to chase after a lively toddler, you're not alone in wondering how you will ever manage. Or perhaps your child is older and somewhat unenthusiastic about the prospect of a new brother or sister. Coping with Two takes second time mums from pregnancy and birth to the first day on your own with your new baby and older child. And it guides you through the weeks, months and years beyond, giving you all the practical advice and reassurance you'll need. The book includes:
• breastfeeding and toddler jealousy
• leaving the house on time without tears
• easy bed and bath time routines - that work!
• what to do when your eldest hits you and hates the baby
• how to prioritize when both children are crying
• teaching your children to get on with each other
• loving your children equally without favourites.