”I have gone through a number of books like this one, and most of them are pretty much the same. This is the one you want… Personally, I will check out any book this author writes about apps because, for some reason, maybe a bad case of OCD, he is obviously compelled to do the most thorough investigation into each and every aspect, good and bad of apps in a particular genre. My hat's off to him, and he has my thanks for saving me a ton of time and grief.” - Linda Abbott (Reviewer)
Question: Why Do You Need This Book?
Answer: Because you have better things to do with your time than trudge through the Amazon App Store and test tons of apps until you find the best ones.
Question: OK. But Why Do You Need To Buy THIS Book?
Answer: Because you need more than just a random list of “Top Kindle Fire Apps.” You also need:
- To know which apps to download first
- Tips and tricks for how to get the most out of the apps
- How to find help if you’re having a problem with an app
- An in-depth review describing what is good and what is bad about each app
Problem: Even if you have a list of the top free apps, how do you know which ones to install first?
Solution: At the end of this book, all the apps are ranked from best to worst according to a UNIQUE RANKING SYSTEM FOUND ONLY IN MY BOOKS.
Question: How Else Is This Book Unique?
Answer: In addition to its unique ranking system, it also offers in-depth reviews that provide the following:
- A summary of what the app does
- A summary of what is good and what is bad about each app
- When available: The app developer’s contact information, website information, as well as links to pertinent articles about the app
- Tips and tricks for many of the apps (how to get the most from the app)
- A brief summary of the positive and negative reviews of the app on Amazon
Question: OK…But What Types Of Apps, Exactly, Does The Book Include?
- Game apps
- Kids apps, AND
- Productivity apps
A Note from the Author: My aspiration was to make this book the very best resource of its kind. To that end, I put a great deal of time and effort into researching and writing it. I really hope you’ll find it useful!
If you are interested in finding even more top free apps, you might want to check out one of my other app guides for the Kindle Fire, too.